Startup Idea Validation To $10000 Pitching Competition
- 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, 7th August, 2018 [Tuesday]
- BCoin.sg, 78 Shenton Way #25-02, 079120 Singapore
Please bring your laptop with charger if you want to participant in hands-on exercises. This workshop is hands-on packed event to kick start your Idea to transform into Reality.
We’ll reveal the $10000 Pitching Competition Details and incubation chance with VC that incubated one of the Social Media App that we use everyday. If you are just starting up or looking to get funding, this is the event that you must come down.
Embarking on Startup is not easy especially when it is the 1st time. Startup is very different from working in MNC or any company, which will guide you through A to Z or at least you ask around in the company. Startup information is everywhere but you would find different people saying different things. Some might have ventured a few startups without proper methodology and failed. This also happened to our CEO & Co-founder Of AlphaXLab, Jack who had failed 2 Startups before succeeding this 3rd Startup that generated 0.5 millions in revenue at 1st year & running this 4th Startup now. Come & learn from him about Startup Insights & the INs/OUTs of Startup.
If you want to stay in touch with Entrepreuers, SMEs & Startups from Singapore, do join our facebook Group.
• How to validate your idea and see if it is worth pursuing?
• Important Questions to verify the Pain Points
• Where to search if there is demand for your idea?
• What is UVP & why it is important?
• How to craft the Elevator Pitch?
Get these frequently thought questions answered in the event
• Why Most Startups failed?
• What should you do between Idea to Launch?
• Is Solo Entrepreneur Good for you?
• How many Co-founders should you find & Where to find them?
• Important Contracts & Agreement between Co-founders
Funding & Startup Ecosystem
• How to valuate your idea and how much it is worth?
• What should be inside Investor Pitch Deck?
• How much should you raise for your startup?
• Singapore Startup Eco-system & Funding (Pre-Seed & Series A/B/C/D/E)
Pitching Competition & Incubation
• The $10000 Winning Prices
• Requirement of Startup
• Submission the pitch decks
• Incubation & Mentoring Details
• The Investor Network of incubating VC
Please contact our program manager at 9180 5589 if can’t find the place at event night or any inquiry regarding the event.