Digital Marketing Executive
- Full Time, Part Time, Intern
Bring product to market: Conduct market research, develop pricing strategies and plans for product introduction, develop go-to-market strategies and execute marketing of the technology product (app and website).
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and plan offline events such as guerrilla marketing, networking sessions and events
- Plan social media content feeding calendar for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram platforms
- Copywriting including articles, website and tender submission documents
- Provide in-depth research using social media data analytics tools
- Email marketing & Budget planning for marketing
- Create Go-To-Market and positioning strategies
- Competitive analysis and social media listening and insights to craft action plans
- Introduce and market product through sales channels, advertising, and production platforms
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Hands on experience in social media planning and execution is a must
- Prior experience working in a start-up or fast-moving environment is an advantage
- Certification in Google Analytics as well as any other social media certifications is preferred
- Knowledge in an EDM tool like Mailchimp is Bonus
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or Business or related fields may apply
- Initiative, results oriented, team worker, multi-tasker and self-starter
- Fresh Graduates or Interns with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
- Training with hands-on will be provided for this position.
- 9 AM to 5:30 PM
- Mondays to Fridays