- ALPHAXLAB PTE LTD is the service provider (“Provider”) for the products and /or services entered in this agreement.
- ALPHAXLAB PTE LTD and/or its affiliates is the designated Collecting Agent for the product and services sold by the provider at the event. Provider’s relationship with ALPHAXLAB PTE LTD is that of an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement in intended to, or should be construed to, create a partnership, agency, joint venture or employment. To simplify the language used in this T&C, “we” or “us” means ALPHAXLAB PTE LTD and Provider.
- You must pay to ALPHAXLAB PTE LTD in consideration of the products and / or services offered by the Provider.
a) The payable sum in one lump sum on the signing of the registration form by you without set off, deduction or counterclaim unless otherwise agreed; or
b) If Provider has agreed that you may pay by instalment, you must pay each instalment to is in full and without set off or deduction the Instalment Sum or the instalment Payment Date.
- TheSaaS uses collectedPayments made under this agreement must be made by the mode specified in the Registration Form.
- Should you not pay to ALPHAXLAB PTE LTD and Instalment Sum by the Instalment Payment Date for that Sum then all monies owing by you to Provider shall become due and owing and must be immediately paid to ALPHAXLAB PTE LTD without set off or deduction or counterclaim and without need for further demand.
- Your payment of the products and/or services (being the amount indicated on this form , the “Amount Payable”) entitles you to attend the workshop/seminar at the stated date and time, and to receive a copy of the event /workshop/seminar materials.
- The payment for the products and/or services needs to be paid in full at least 2 weeks before the start of the event /workshop/seminar to guarantee a seat. The Provider reserves the right to refuse entry to participants who have not paid in full.
- This contract shall be voided if you advise us in writing within 5 working days of signing the registration form that you no longer wish to receive our products and/ or services, and we will refund you the monies after deducting an admin charge of SGD 107 inclusive of GST. After this 5 working days period, any cancellation request will incur a cancellation fee of 50% (of the total amount payable for the products/services “Amount Payable”), subjected to the Provider’s approval of the cancellation. All redeemed products are to be returned in its original re-saleable condition. If these products have been consumed, you are required to purchase the products at its recommended retail price, set by the Provider.
- Should you attend the workshop within the 5 working days, the above refund policy shall be override by the Sales Agreement signed on the first day of the workshop.
- STRICTLY NO refunds once you have attended the first day of the workshop and/ or once you are given the access to our online membership portal.
- We may, by written notice to you cancel or postpone this event. In the event of cancellation, we will refund the investment you have actually paid to us within 1 month of the written notice of cancellation.
- Any transfer of tickets for any reasons to a nominated ne attendee will be subjected to a SGD 50 administrative charge excluding GST. Any transfer of tickets is subjected to the Provider’s sole discretion. New attendees are also subjected to the entire agreement between the initial parties.
- We have all rights, title and interest in all intellectual property used by us in performing the event/workshop/seminar services (subject to the rights of the presenters) and all intellectual property we may develop as a result of the performance of the event/workshop/seminar services. We do not transfer title to you in any intellectual property in performing the event/workshop/seminar services to you.
- You should not alter, copy or reproduce or sell the intellectual property to any other third parties. You are not allowed to teach and/ or reproduce any of the materials or topics covered during the event/workshop/seminar to any third party and claim it as your own.
- You hereby authorise ALPHAXLAB PTE LTD, its agent and representatives to take pictures, video and sound recordings of yourself at the seminar without restriction for inclusion in our marketing material for promotional, news, research, educational or online multimedia.
- You agree that you are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from ALPHAXLAB PTE LTD, its agent and representatives in respect of your likeness/image or its use. You also agree to waive the right to inspect or approve the finished version(s) of such productions including any copies (in any format) that may be created in connection with them.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Exclude all terms, conditions and warranties implied by custom, the general law or statute, or which cause any part of this agreement to be void Non-excludable condition);
- Limit our liability to you for breach of any Non-excludable Condition to be total amount actually paid by you under this agreement;
- Limit our liability to you for any claim whether arising in contract, tort, statute for loss or damaged suffered by you in relationship to the providing the opportunity for you to purchase the products and/ or services to the total amount actually paid by you under this agreement;
- Exclude all liability for consequential damage (including but not limited to, lost revenue or lost profit) suffered by you in any way relating to the provision of the opportunity for you to purchase the Provider’s products and/ or services or your exercise of rights under this agreement
- All notices or other communications must be made to the addresses specified in the Event Registration Form.
- The non-exercise of the delay in exercising any power or rights of the party does not operate as a waiver of that power of right, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it; or the exercise of any other power or right. A power or right may only be waived in writing, signed by the party to be bound by the waiver.
- Any provision in this deed which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purpose of that jurisdiction. If possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and it otherwise capable of being severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any jurisdiction.
- This agreement may not be varied except in writing signed by the other party.
- Should any provision of this agreement to be held by a Court to be unlawful, invalid, and unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
- If the provision of the product and/or services as contemplated by this Agreement are prevented or cancelled because of an act of God, an inevitable accident, fire, blackout, flood, or any other calamity, or if by reason of strikes, or lockouts, or any other events beyond the direct control of both parties, then Provider may at its option postpone the delivery or the training form the original schedule.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between Provider and you concerning this transaction, and replaced all previous communications, arrangements, representations, understandings and Agreements, whether verbal or written between parties to this Agreement or their representatives. No representations or statements of any kind made by either party, which are not expressly stated in this Agreement, shall be binding on such parties. Any prior arrangement, agreement, representations or undertakings are superseded.
- Client agrees to accept full responsibility by his/her purchase, participation and/ or the outcome of any decisions made after attending any ALPHAXLAB PTE LTD event/workshop/seminar, ALPHAXLAB PTE LTD and its affiliated entities, associates and any of its representatives accept neither responsibility nor liability nor will it indemnify the client for any and all costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, which may be incurred or suffered by client as a result of these decisions.
- We cannot guarantee that you will earn any money using the ideas and techniques that we descried either in any of the presentations, seminars, workshops, products, systems, soft wares, training notes, sales materials, DVDs, online videos or emails. Any examples that we use to demonstrate earnings potential, although achievable, must not be interpreted as a
promise or guarantee. We cannot guarantee your success, our task is to provide you with tools required to make success a possibility.
- We take no responsibility for the actions that you take in implementing these techniques and ideas, any examples given are only given to show you the potential return assuming you implement the tools correctly and assuming the various external factors which affect your results are favourable.
- Client agrees that any purchase decisions are not influenced by any prior relationship or dealing with ALPHAXLAB PTE LTD or any of its officers, directors, employees or representatives does not influence any purchase decisions. Should you enter into a contractual relationship with Provider at/or subsequent to the event, you do so at your own risk, and acknowledge that ALPHAXLAB PTE LTD has neither responsibility for, nor liability with regards to, any contracts or relationships entered into between yourself and Provider. While Provider’s presentation at the events is with the consent of ALPHAXLAB PTE LTD assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of any information provided at the event by the Provider.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The agreement shall be construed and interpreted by the laws of Singapore. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore
ALPHAXLAB PTE LTD reserves the rights to alter the terms and conditions without prior notice
For more information, please contact
ALPHAXLAB PTE LTD
12 Hoy Fatt #06-01
Tel : +65 62205658